Our quiz nights are perfect to keep companies connected with their colleagues, and families with their friends.
We offer two types depending on your preference.
In person, real world, at a hotel, pub, your office, or elsewhere
To see some of the quizzes we have travelled to host over the last 20 years, why not buy the book?
Virtual quizzes you can join wherever you are in the world
Watch this video to see how our virtual quizzes work:
At all our events the following are included:
- Hosted live by our professional quizmaster Steve Roy.
- Scoring and marking is instant and appears on-screen
- Every household has option to appear on screen via video and audio
- Each household can compete as one team or against each other
- At the first event your guests can choose the subjects for the next quiz
- We can include photos and your company logo during the quiz
- Interactive fun surveys included – including “what is everyone drinking”
- Family friendly, topical questions including Tiger King and Disney
- Post event feedback
- Full results and photos posted to organiser within hours of event finishing
We’ve had people playing from New York, Athens, and Stockholm, and run events for varying numbers ranging from 6 to 360!
Our pricing is competitive and we have 3 rates to choose from:
- Free – for selected charities and individual fundraisers, subject to availability
- Discounted – for individuals, PTA charities, and for companies looking to book a series of events
- Standard – our complete offering for keeping your staff and clients connected
To make an enquiry please fill in our booking enquiry form